My jewelry guru and friend, Julie Bishop, knows all the fun Indianapolis downtown hotspots! She is always rocking the most fabulous gems and shares her jewelry journeys with us on her blog, Juler’s Row.
1.What part of Indy do you live in? Downtown Indianapolis, I love it!
2. What is our cities “hidden gem”? I am obsessed with Midland Antiques, I could spend hours browsing around.
3. What is your favorite restaurant? Shoefly Public House, Plow & Anchor
4. Where is your favorite place to take an out-of-town guest? St. Elmos
5. Where is the best place to grab a cocktail? Ball & Biscuit, Ralston’s
6. Where is a great place to pick up a unique gift? Haus Love
7. Where can you get the best cup of coffee? Hubbard & Craven
8. What is your favorite part about living in Indy? I love that it has a big city feel, but also the warmth of a small town.
9. Who is your favorite Indy based artist, designer, writer, or blogger? Walter Knabe
10. What would you like to see next for our city? I would love to see the art and fashion community continue to grow. Also, I love the influx of new independent shops and restaurants.
We hope this inspires you to try new experiences in our little slice of the midwest!
Blog: http://www.julersrow.com / Instagram: @juliewilson559
xoxoxo – Preppy Girl